Powered By Blogger

Sunday 2 November 2014

152nd Post-Vivian's POV :Cute Angel Pt.7

152-So the huge backpack that she carried around just as heavy? Or it might be far more heavier. She then lead us some where and suddenly start chanting and shoot a ball of fire to the sky brighten the area for a bit and enabled me to see an unbelievable sight. Kobolds' heads are all over on the ground. ""Ran-sama said not to be alarmed as each one of these heads are still alive and their bodies are buried."" "Seriously?" But, it's true as I vaguely hear snore coming from them. Just like having a picnic, the cute angel sit down and was followed by Lulu. I do too as it's feel uncomfortable to be the only one left standing. ""Ran-sama lead some of us in the other night, battle them and captured every single one of them."" "Not even one was killed?" ""Ran-sama only said she defeat them, but it's all those who go into the battle are the one who tell us that Ran-sama insist it so and even treat their wounds."" "Why she show me these guys?" ""Hmmm... Ran-sama said she has no real reason. She also said having conversation in such a dark cave would make a human feel uncomfortable and she want to have a closer look at your face."" I feel quite irritated at the answer and respond rudely to Lulu. Since, Lulu is faithful, I thought the cute angel would be angry, but I can't shake my suspicious of both of them. I then ask various questions to the cute angel through Lulu. However, Lulu seem to have problem translating back what the cute angel has to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment