Powered By Blogger

Monday 3 November 2014

170th Post-Piggy Pt.5

170-The pig-orc seem hesitant at first but decide to go for it either way since I didn't even move a muscle. *Sigh* -It's just too slow. I then use Attention Concentration and grab his fist with my left. -It's heavy, but it's nothing too hard to handle. He is kinda surprise when I don't even flinch when I took his fist with mine and even more surprised when he can't pull free his hand which I has a tight grip on it, so he throw his still free left fist on me, but I pull his right fist and lunged or should I say sling shot myself toward his head as I use flying sidekick. -Is that overkill? Ever since I started to become athletic in this world, I has been itching to execute crazy stunts that are usually seen in manga/anime. The others start to look at me in a much more amazement then what they had when I fight the other homogoblins yesterday. I then carry the unconscious pig-orc to nearby shade and treat his bruises. "Learn lvl6-Maximizes Weight Limit." "Learn Intermediate First Aid." -Huh? First Aid skill's proficiency increased when all I do is put ice on his bruises before I heal them? Is it because I consider the patient's condition? Hmmm... They're much to learn. It seem team "0" and "1" has return, so I then ask Lulu to wake up the pig-orc and ask the rest to get started with cooking today's lunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment