Powered By Blogger

Monday 3 November 2014

157th Post-Blondie and the maids

157-Any surviving men were killed and the women were captured and brought back to the goblins' cave. Only a few were able to escape since they have the skills that can be use for escaping. Three of them were crying all the time as they told their story to Lulu as she translate them back to me. Lulu also use this time to fix and teach me as I try to use simple human language like: "I am sorry", "It's okay" and "I am here." The last four are well acquainted and come to goblins' cave almost about a year. Though the blondie hasn't say a word, the other three tell Lulu about her as well. The four of them used to work for nobility. The blondie is a sword woman by the name Alexandra, together with her husband they work as body guards. Allicia was a newbie maid with red hairs, while her two other friends blue haired, Lilian and green haired Lisandra were already veteran maids The last of the five is the headmaid, by the name of Teresa and she has white hair. The five all look pretty young around mid twentieth. If Teresa was really a headmaid, it's make me wonder of her real age and her white hairs really interest me. Unlike the three young adventurers, the four maids doesn't cry or anything and the blondie has piercing eyes on me at all time. *Sigh* I then showed them the blouses and long skirts I made for each one of them from the remnant of their old clothes the other day with the help of female homogoblins. I hope that will cheer them up but it's hard to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment