Powered By Blogger

Monday 3 November 2014

174th Post-"Ten" clones

174-One by one, male kobolds were dragged into the main cave to fight against the "ten". The things that give Sai an edge against the "ten" are his toughness and perseverance, quite similar to Genbu, while the "ten" has unrelentless desire to play around, quite similar to me. These "ten" are practically my nerfed clones and I can only just sigh at how they break apart their opponents' wills to fight. They mimic my fighting style flawlessly which include the use of taunting, kicks and crazy stunts. If only Mint and Tris has at least the boldness of the "ten", but I start to wonder if turning the goblins into someone like me is really a good thing? The only difference are on one part where they keep aiming at their opponents' crotches, whenever they has a chance. The "ten" win flawlessly against the ten male kobolds. After I treat and tied up each one of them with the help of Jin and Eme, I realized the two messengers I apprehend along with Karen aren't among the male kobolds, so I told the homogoblins and the "ten" to fetch all of the remaining kobolds except the three mages. The chief look pretty glad and showed no fear despite still being tied up. I guess him being a chief isn't just for show. He even thanked for helping him to escape the heat. He also told me to also do the same for the other three, but I am afraid, I can't. It's too risky for comfort. I almost thought Karen is the only female among the kobolds, but Karen told me that I was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment