Powered By Blogger

Monday 3 November 2014

153rd Post-Vivian's POV:Cute Angel Pt.8

153-Lulu tend to fabricate what cute angel said, but I doubt many would be able to fabricate or understand what come out from her mouth as they're outrageous. Lulu said cute angel has her sight on pig-orcs and their slaves. Even for a human, everything Lulu said about cute angel's are unheard off. I still can't believe she said, cute angel just become a homogoblin and only 13days old. Everything about her, her thoughts and her actions are weird and bizarre. Despite all that, she show normal reaction of being afraid when she was shoved with a knife at her neck. I can't even feel anything special from her. I have seen many nobles and wanna-be heroes, but she doesn't even has a shred of their charisma. From what I heard from Lulu, they're just resourcefulness and brute strength. What make it's harder to have faith in her, are her eyes. They doesn't give innocent vibes which would be convincing, but they're just normal looking seedy eyes, that doesn't shine any light nor does they give indifferent look. -I can't tell if she is serious or has any determination in her voice, but everything that I see here are all real. While I am in deep thoughts, Lulu told me of cute angel's power of insight. The first time she use it, she cause the deafening howl. Lulu said she can't control it, so I ask if she know how to use it consciously. "When she sit/rest with others? Isn't that unreliable?" I chuckled a bit afterward. The cute angel might

No comments:

Post a Comment