Powered By Blogger

Monday 3 November 2014

165th Post-Toilet Pt.3

165- If I have to say it, it's far more better then what I did for the previous toilet. While waiting for the muscle-headed group to return, I have everyone with me to start cleaning the prison hole and move the charcoal and ashes in them into the 1st cave. The pipes, toilets' bowls, urns, paddles and water tanks turn out great, but I realized we didn't make water tanks for water storage and water pumps for flush purpose before, so while they're busy cleaning the prison hole I start making those and ask Genbu to brought food for the three piglets. When the firewood team return, I told them to stash the woods they collect beside the toilets and then get themselves some rest as we wait team "0" and team "1" with their hunts. However, Genbu and Kame start sparing so, I decide to call all of the homogoblins to prison hole. I ask them, if they want to fight against the pig-orcs and just like I expected only Kame and Genbu are eager. "I don't want you guys to kill them, but I don't want you guys to get hurt either. So, it's going to be an unarmed team sparing. I want both team to subdue a pig-orc each." ""Many to one?"" ""Isn't that unfair?"" "Better safe then sorry, these pig-orcs aren't only bigger then any monsters around here, they're stronger and smarter. Unlike with the kobolds, you don't even has the element of surprise." Re'ne and Genbu seem to understand what I meant. First. I call team Assault to ready themselves up before I start walking toward one of the cages.

No comments:

Post a Comment