Powered By Blogger

Monday 3 November 2014

163rd Post-Flush Toilet

163-Afterward, I test the four medium-sized toilets and they just work like how it's in the my past self's world. Satisfied, I also test the two large-sized toilets and start making the cover for the second well, which will be the toilets' sewage tank. All the toilets work great, so we start cleaning the 1st well and installing the pumps that would pump water up to the toilets' water tanks. Afterward, I told the homogoblins that from now on they're forbid to relief themselves inside any of the caves. They also forbid to dig a hole and leave their nature call in it and then buried it, or they can use these new toilets. They told me the toilets are too far away, so I told them to build toilets just like the one near the well, in front of the 4th and 5th cave. I also told team "2" and "3" to build wells at where the dry ponds are, as well as the wells for the new toilets' sewage tanks just like once used to be the 2nd well. I supervised them at start, but as they already has the lay outs for the two new toilets and 4 new wells, I then start filled the 1st well with ice using ice magic and melt them with fire magic. I purposely do it this way to train my magic skills. "Learn lvl8-Cold Bolt." "Learn lvl10-Fire Bolt." With the firebolt maximized, I then switch to use lightning bolt, which are far more effective against ice and water, which already expected but I didn't try it before, fearing I might get electrocuted. "Learn lvl4-Lightning Bolt." "Learn lvl1-Lightning Storm."

No comments:

Post a Comment