Powered By Blogger

Monday 3 November 2014

164th Post-Toilet Pt.2

164-It's almost impossible to avoid getting electrocuted using lightning storm as it's an area of effect skill, just like fireball but the area are even worst when used it on water as the skill caused the water to splash, so I just concentrate on using lightning bolt until cold bolt and lightning bolt maximized. With both skills maxed, I switch to frost drive and fireball, but I stop when the water lvl almost flowed into the trench and both reach lvl7. With that done, I then check on team "wells" and "toilets". Team "wells" has already on to the sewage tanks, while team "toilets" is almost done except for doors and roofs. I then start with those instead. While I almost half done, the homogoblins were done and help me out, but I have the muscle-heads, namely Genbu, Seryuu, Sei and Rai to help with team "wells". We also make doors and especially stairs as it will be hard to climb to the upper beds without them. With everything done, we keep away the doors and roof for the toilets and then smeared the walls of both the toilets and the wells. Afterward, with the help any members of both teams that has nimble hands to help making bricks and those with muscle for brain to look for firewood as I make two lids for the sewage tanks, water tanks for each stalls and the big ones for storing water, various sized pipes, water taps, water pumps, etc and leave them to dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment