Powered By Blogger

Monday 3 November 2014

160th Post-"Who is your buddy?"

160-As I pull the wagon, I lead everyone to the buried kobolds. Lulu and three other try to help, I know they can't even move it even a bit on their own, but I am thankful regardlessly. The smell of the soup make every single one of the kobolds to look our way only to be surprised since I was accompanied by pregnant women. "This guy name is Cyrus K.Grey, the leader of the 23 kobolds here." "Yo! Cyrus still alive there buddy?" """Who is your buddy?!""" "Hei! Don't be so grumpy. I bring you something to drink." I then feed him a bit of the herbs tea. ""I just can't believe you let your human captives walking around."" "They're not my captives. It's not me who catch them and you will too if you willing to join my rank." ""What do you want?"" "So, is there anyone of you who can talk in human language?" ""Why do you want to know?"" "These human women want to ask some questions. If they cooperate, I will feed them food as thanks." ""I don't know human language but the female kobold that you caught yourself know it. With that, can I too get some food?"" "You beg for food from me?" ""......."" I then feed some tea herbs to each of the kobolds before asking them if they know human language and if they're willing to join my rank. To my surprise the five of the six sentries voice their willingness to join me. I then personally feed them dried meat soup on the spot. I just can't believe they're crying with each spoon-feed. As they eat, they praise how delicious the soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment