Powered By Blogger

Monday 3 November 2014

159th Post-"She too as well?"

159-Team "2" and "3" will stay in the base to make bricks. I will taught them how to use the molds that I have been using. While I teach them, I make a couple modification to the molds so that it required pressing the mud as they're shaped into bricks before they are lined on the open space to dry. As for the homogoblins, I told them to help team "2" and "3" for awhile until I return, as I promises Vivian to have a talk with the kobolds. I then enter the 4th cave to meet Vivian and Lulu. When I call out for the two, the human women who just simply lying around ask me through Lulu to let them follow Vivian as well. "How about Alexandra? She too as well?" Alexandra's colleagues all nodded. *Sigh* I then ask Gobubaba and Gobunannie to join us, which also meant Mamie, Suri and Vi as well. I think, I should feed the kobolds, so I ask them to help me to make soup using dried up meat that were from 3days ago or more. I think it's better to use them now before they get ruined. We can still stock them up everyday after all. But, there are just too many and we only just use a quarter of the old stock. The four maids also want to help, but I decline. Each one of the nine women are pregnant after all. We also make herbs tea and put all them on my old wagon. Along with more then enough bowls and spoons. I like the wagon to be heavy. It's help with lvl-ing "Maximizes Weight Limit skill that is stuck at lvl5 and training my strength as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment