Powered By Blogger

Monday 3 November 2014

171st Post-My kobolds' first spar

171-With lunch done, I declare the pig-orcs and the six kobolds as my slaves. As a result, Karen glare at me, but the other five kobolds were fine with it. I then call #23 and ask the six kobolds to decide who is going to fight against #23. Karen question my decision to pick up the lowest in rank among the goblins to fight against them. "Fine." I then call out #0 to #5, but the other five of the "ten" goblins who join the battle the other night also stand up and told me, they too want to fight. Upon seeing them, the kobold sentries voice their refusal, I myself didn't expect such reaction. As for Karen, she is speechless and didn't expect ten of them to be all female. I then told the "ten" to sit and call out #19 to #22 to join #0 and #23. I told the kobolds to decide who they're going to fight and of course Sai against Karen. I then carved two branches to look like long sword. I also make four 1-hand swords and four daggers made from branches as well, just in case. "Learn Beginner Hilt Binding." "Learn lvl1-Weaponry Research." -Wow! Unexpected turn of events lead to unexpected new skills. Sweet! I then ask both of them to pick their training weapons and unexpectedly both of them pick long swords. Before they start the duel, I whisper some tips and instructions to #0. I also told him to think the sword as him having a longer hand. Karen start to show irritation, but I couldn't careless. "You think he got no chance against you, right? It's an acceptable handicap, no?"

No comments:

Post a Comment