Powered By Blogger

Monday 3 November 2014

167th Post-Piggy Pt.2

167-I waste no time and enter the burning cage only to find him to grovel on the ground, but I just smack him on the head, knock him unconscious, drag him out of the cage and cast frost drive on the fire to extinguish it. It seem the other two are also groveling on the ground. "Talk to him once more." Lulu then try to talk to him again but, what she told me surprise me a bit. -They want to be my slaves? That is my plan, but I am expecting after I figure how to turn them into one with magic. Like with slave crests or something. Through Lulu, I ask them why and they said, it's for the sake of eating good food and they're tired of being bossed around by their original leader. Lulu also said, they won't mind even if they're treated badly. With these many of us around, I can't tell if they really become my comrades with enjoyable and relaxed rests. "Fine, fight against them first and I will consider it." Lulu ask me what I meant with "them" so I point to Genbu and the rest of the homogoblins. The pig-orc agreed and I ask Lulu to tell him to tell his other friend to ready himself. When I open the second cage, the pig-orc in it walk outside of the cage, slowly. After signaling to Lulu, the fight start between him and team assault. Team Assault waste no time in circling around the pig-orc. Without similar skill like back slide nor speed, there are nothing much he can do about it. However, his skin is really thick, that both Jin and Eme's attack aren't that much effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment