Powered By Blogger

Monday 3 November 2014

172nd Post-No handicap

172-""We don't want to give them such handicap, please."" *Sigh*"Seriously? Fine, #19 to #23, you are on your own." """Ran-sama, your previous teachings are more then enough already.""" "Is that so? Hmmm... What are you waiting, then? Start the duel already." Karen look at the five kobold sentries in disbelief, as she stand holding the long sword with both of her hands, while Sai hold it like holding a baseball bat just like how I told him. I have got some confident in Sai especially after the short chat I have with him. He told me the reason he pick the long sword is because it's only slightly heavier to the bat he used to use. The duel goes with Sai keep trying to hit back every slashes and thrusts by Karen, instead of him try hitting Karen, but occasionally letting himself taking hits. It's all according to my tips and before long, Karen's loose her grip on her sword and it was flinging away as it clash with Sai's. With Karen unarmed, I declare Sai to be the winner which arouse the fighting spirits of the other five goblins who are waiting for their turns. "Learn lvl5-Enjoyable Rest." "Learn lvl5-Relaxed Rest." "Learn lvl1-Fighting Chant." -What is this? Gain more strength with more comrades within a short distance. Maximum boost is only 100% though. With the range restriction, I think this skill won't be much that useful at low lvl. However, my "power of insight" has become much more easier to use. Karen seem can't accept the result and daring to continue unarmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment