Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

122nd Post-Wooden Wheels

122- They're free to do anything except going outside of our home base, the area 300x100 surrounded by trench. Team "1" will be responsible for tonight dinner, but they wouldn't just only go to the jungle to hunt but I specified them to go to the cave on the hill near the pig-orcs' mine. I want them to hunt everything they hunt on the way especially bats, but stay vigilance and avoid running into the pig-orcs or any other stronger enemies or monsters. I want them to investigate the cave and report to me anything they could find as well general observation of pig-orcs' activities. Team "2" will be responsible on gathering herbs, picking up firewoods, and gathering fruits. I ask Gobubaba to follow and teach them herbiology. Team "3" will be responsible to clean the main cave. I spend a bit of time to make and taught how to make brooms. Since, it's also my first time, I also struggle quite a bit. I told them they will be helping me for the entire day. Afterward, I check on the 3 piglets and give them lunch. Then, I go to my workshop and start to made four new 4-wheeled wagon. Unlike my two previous clay wheeled wagons, these have wheels made from elastic woods and the method I used is quite similar to making bows. "Learn Intermediate Handicrafts." "Learn Beginner Carpentry." With that done, I decide to make six mops using some hides that doesn't look good to be used to make clothing. I then told them to pull all six wagons that I have to the stream.

No comments:

Post a Comment