Powered By Blogger

Friday 31 October 2014

150th Past-Vivian's POV:Cute Angel Pt.5

150-It's a blonde human woman. I don't know her of course, as I haven't been talking to anyone since every women who join me in the dark place will eventually die in a year or so and even faster if they're too feisty and keep trying to escape. With a black knife in her hand, she approach and enter the cute angel's room. Moment later, she start talking something on line of "Don't move!" It's seem the cute angel doesn't even bother to fight and has both of her hands on both side of her head, signaling her surrender as her throat is just inches away from the black knife wield by the blondie. It's kinda unreal thinking that she is suppose to be a homogoblin, but she look afraid. I always thought monsters to be fearless, but this cute angel isn't like that at all. Seeing that face, again I feel tightening in my heart. I have never married so, I don't have my own children, so I am not sure is this feeling is actually motherly love or not, but before I know it, I already hit the woman hard that she fell unconscious, even I myself can't believe it. After years become sex slave to monsters and their child maker, it's impossible for me to has such strength or drive. Is it because of the cute angel? Nonchalantly, like nothing really happened, she walk past me and shook the body of goblin Lulu until she wake her up. It seem she want to talk to me. ""Ran-sama say is there anything you want to say to her?" -Okay, she think I am the one who want to talk with her, but...

No comments:

Post a Comment