Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 October 2014

48th Day-Full Regime

48-10th day Yet, another good day. I bet the well is already filled up, but I decide to try the new skill:Energy Coat. Just like hiding, I used the skill by willing it. Pretty convenience as it doesn't need incantation. Upon using the skill, I can feel what appear to me as invisible thin layer of cloth covering my entire body. Energy Coat doesn't seem to drain mana the same way as hiding. I think the amount of mana it's consume equal to amount of damage it reduce which entirely depend on how strong my magic power and the more damage it can reduce and the more mana it's consume. The amount of mana consumed is negligible when you has a huge amount of mana after all as well as having high physical defense. If I can raise both my physical defense and magical power, I can become the ultimate tank, fufufu..... I then do the entire training regime in one go. I never thought I already do the full training regime in just 6days and what left would be the 10km running. I am so excited I run five round from the cave to the stream, greatly exhausted but I am too happy, I don't really feel the fatigue. I hack and slash any big bugs obstructing my path, with my trusty dual stone axes. When, I go to the well was well filled up to the brim and the same goes for the trench and ponds. I then block the part between the well and the trench to avoid mud from going into the well. Today would be the final phase of my clay plan, but first I am going to do some deforestation.

No comments:

Post a Comment