Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

115th Post-Ranks

115-By the way, the rank's number start with "0" instead of "1". I like zero better since it's rhyme with hero. The one that come on top is a male goblin by the name Sai and unexpectedly followed by the ten female goblins. Sai give me a creep, though. He remind me of myself. -Is he the same as me? So, I call him over and whisper some random "words" from my past self's world like "Gomennasai", "Hello", "Oppa Gangnam Style!", "Selamat", "as-Salam". "Sawadikap", "Vanakam", etc. I try to use every single foreign words that I know, but he don't even react. *Sigh* It would be great if they're some one I can relate to. Some one like me or maybe someone who were teleported or summoned from the same world as me. Coming from some other world is also fine, though. The phenomena where my past self rebirth to this world as a goblin has gotta be a reason, a cause or at least some kind of explanations. As a devout believer of cause and effect of modern science, I never believe in coincidence. Reincarnation is also impossible after all, because everything has a start and an end. I don't think the me here in this world has the same exact soul as the one who live in the modern world. I am just a mere copy, a clone. Okay, that sound depressing but at least it cure me the impression that this world is my past self's punishment. That explain many things, right? Especially, the voices of status update that coming to my head during last night's dream. If this is a game, it's a game full of bugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment