Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

71st Post-Poison Cooking

71-With that done, I collect all my stuffs that were left to dry. I then slaughter and harvest the meats and hides of my today's kills:4horned hares. My collection of animals' fat has already give nasty smell, so I move them into a big jar and close the lid. Just like the day before, I turn some lumber into small pieces to use as firewoods and aligned them in the oven, along with all of the products I spend the entire morning to make and lastly I lit them up with some firebolts. I have always discard the innards but this time for the sake of cooking advancement I decide to cook each of them into a soup. With a little trial and error using various of herbs I has in my arsenal, the fifth try is truly a masterpiece, not like the previous four all end up fail, the first mixture is poisonous despite smelling really nice. The 2nd mixture give nasty effect of making the eater to enter confusion state, the 3rd berserk and the 4th blindness. Might be useful as baits, but they're soup. I then remember about the 3 "piglets". Maybe, for torture? "Learn lvl1-Envenom." "Learn Beginner Throwing Poisoned Dagger." "Learn Intermediate Survival Cooking." "Learn Advanced Herbiology." -Making poisonous food enable you to learn poison and ninja skills? Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment