Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

91st Post-Not yet

91-Upon receiving them, one of the five ask what sort of weapons are these. "Though, these can be used as weapons their main purposes are for digging, mining or farming. These other caves, rooms, trench, holes and well you can see I made were all using these tools." "Are we going to make a cave now?" "Not yet, you all must first learn how to use these magnificent tools." Though I say that half-joking, each of them seem to blindly believe what I say. I with the help of the 12 homogoblins start to enlarge and deepen the holes where I keep the three piglets. The three piglets look quiet surprise seeing all the homogoblins. From their look I can tell each of them feel really scare. The 3 holes become just one big 20x60metres square and 3 metre deep. We also dig another hole inside which we covered their surface with wet mud which work as cement substitute and will be left to harden. The same were done to the bigger hole's walls. The dirt were all carried out using my old backpacks and dumped near the well. Afterward I assigned the five to dig a very big hole near the well. I give them the stair I made when making the well to use. Then, with the help of the seven, we made many clay toilets and left them to harden. They are not the sitting toilet but the traditional one. We stop making the clay toilet when the five has finish with their hole and start building six toilet stalls made exclusively from bricks. The walls were plastered with mud.

No comments:

Post a Comment