Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 October 2014

41st Post-Trench

41-The roasted fish smeared with mashed up fruits and herbs not only smell great, it's truly delicious. The best I ever had in this world, ever. I would leave the milipedes and centipedes for later for now on to dig the trench. The trench was dug between the cave and the well. It's only 1metre deep and I try to do it as fast as possible before I return back to the well. When I think about it, my clay plan require a large empty space to dry the clay. Maybe I should cut down some of the trees over facing the cave and create the empty space? It should be big enough so that I can plant all the useful herbs. This way I would no longer need to look for the herbs deep in the forest. -Hmmm..... Just dig trench as a marker. With lumbering skill, cut down large trees would not be that hard. The empty space should be approximately cover 300x100 metre square area and thus I start digging trench to cover the said area. I cut down any trees that obstructing the trench with my stone axe. Cut them short so that I could drag them back and stack them nearby neatly. I also only stash on the outer side that it look like mound. On each point of the rectangular area, I dig a pond in the same manner as the previous. When the trench reach back to the other side of the goblins' cave, it's already noon and it's too hot to dig. However, I decide to continue and finish the 4th and last pond. For lunch, I finish all my food, fishes, centipedes, milipedes, and fruits.

No comments:

Post a Comment