Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 October 2014

39-Let ask the cloud

39-I realized the far cloud is dark as I caught some fishes in the stream. -So, that why I feel the need to stock up firewood? Is this what they call women's instinct? Pretty reliable if I must say. -Rain, huh? That is the way. Let the rain bring the water. I will just dig a well then. Doesn't sound hard. It will be raining some time soon. It is probably tonight or tomorrow. I then return to cave bringing the fishes as well as some milipedes, centipedes, fruits and a whole variety of herbs I come across on the way back. Today plan ought to be the most crucial and for that end, I make myself a hoe and a scoop in a similar way I made the stone axe. When that finish, I start to wonder how deep a well usually is? I have no idea so I decide to leave it depth to a stair I about to make. I cut down two tall thin trees that were only half my width. I then cut both of them to be of equal length. They both at least five time my height. -This is kinda too deep, but whatever..... "Learn Beginner Lumbering." -Got a slight boost when using lumbering tools? My attack using axe should get some boost, huh? Afterward, I then start joining the two together with smaller branches of equal length of approximately half a metre at the distance of approximately two feets from one another using vines to make a primitive stair. I choose a place to dug the well to be 100metres on the left side of the goblins' cave, to avoid prying eyes and some privacy. I feel uneasy for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment