Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

104th Post-Snow White? lol

104-"Released Goblin King's Seals." "Released Undead King's Seals." "Released Spirit Kings' Seals." "Released Monsters Kings' Seals." "Released World Trees' Seals." "You has already reach lvl 100, do you wish to rank up as a Homogoblin?" "Yes/No." -What the hell are all that? "Yes/No." -Tch, of course it's Yes! Now tell me what the hell are those seals that just get released? "Conditions has been meet:-" "Learn lvl1-Enchant Poison." "Learn lvl1-Sanctuary." 13th day -God damn it! I feel so mad, right now. The status update voices spout some nonsense during my sleep. Goblins' King? Seals? Trees? Gah, my head! It also mentioned I got a rank up into a homogoblin. To be precise it's ask. Why ask? Is there any other rank up other then a homogoblin? By the way, what color is my skin? I look at my hands and all I see is white. -Snow White? lol. Byakko is grey with dark hair, the female estoc-user is all blue, Kame is bluish green, Eme is emerald green with seaweed-like wavy hair, and lastly Genbu magenta-colored skin with firy red hair. I just can't believe why none of the Elders told her to not going around with naked-chest when she was still a goblin. No! It's because she was bald. -Wait! How about me? I then put my hands on my chests. -Huh? They're small? No! I am flat-chested? Ugh, come on! My past self as a man has lower then average look. Even as a female, that fate still didn't change? Wait! Since when the size of a girls' breasts dictate their beauty? -Calm down me!

No comments:

Post a Comment