Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 October 2014

37th Post-Slime or sea slug

37-Is that a slime? To be honest it reminded me of seaslug except this one is rounder and has jelly-like body. My body is still numb, I doubt I can outrun this slime not like it is slow. It's more agile then I imagine. Quickly, I munch some blue herbs and in the spur of the moment I decide to change a bit the incantation: "Gather within my palm the might of heaven and sky, lend me thy power." I decide to feel the flow of the electric current and feeling it in my hands, focused my attention on both the slime and my hand and lastly :"Lightning bolt!" By that time, the slime is already within my reach so I just point my palm to it, electrocuted it and it splattered bathed me with thick goo. "Learn lvl1 - Lightning Bolt." -It work! Not a lightning strike like the kobold mage but it better then nothing. The hint is to focus not only on magic but also the target. I gather what left of the goo and found weird big gem-like stone. -Is this magic core? Hmmm..... I will figure it tomorrow, now magic practice. After several time casting "lightning bolt", I imagine the magic to gather to the air on the side of my palms. By doing that I can avoid my palms end up being numb. I think "lightning bolt" drain less stamina as I continue with my practice, but just to be sure I make sure I recover fully my stamina before I do it several time continuously. I can do it four time in a row, which is amazing. The range also get better. I then went to sleep when I run out of blue herbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment