Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

123rd Post-Not even one fish

123-Since my previous wagons were heavy even without loads, only #3 and #6 able to pull them. Once at the stream, I give each one of them my old wooden spears to use for catching fishes while I used frost drive to make many big blocks of ice and loaded them onto the wagons. I then check on team "3", except for #3 and #6, the rest doesn't even able to catch not even one fish. However, I have no time to loose and make them all pull back all the ice blocks back to the well. Since, both #3 and #6 weren't even able to move the old wagons, I have to pull one and they had to pull the other one together. Each one of them pull the wagons at snail's pace, so I leave them to dust and when straight to the main cave. After leave the ice inside the main cave, I went to the well and start align firewoods, bricks, pipes, water tanks, water taps, and prototype flush pumps that I made. I then set the well on fire using fireball and then sealed the well's mouth using the lid I made before. With that done, I went to check on team "zero" while pulling the previous wagon filled with empty urns. I instruct them to leave the bricks to dry, go help team "3" to pull their wagon and when that done use team 3's wagons, take empty urns from the 2nd cave and then fetch water to keep in the 2nd cave. After I finish instructing team "1", I feel like I want to talk with the kobold captives while waiting for team "3" to arrive, so I remove all of their gags.

No comments:

Post a Comment