Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 October 2014

28th Post-Why my past self was just a N.E.E.T?

28-The hare has crazy look in it's eyes that startled me, but I won't let myself to be intimidated. "Let see how much longer you can last, dumb rabbit." -Hmmm? That crazy eyes? Moment later the horned hare is already in front of me, but I simply activate "Hiding" skill and step aside like matadore and hack and slash as it pass by me. -Like I thought it's eyes was already blind. I repeat the matadore's play a couple more time and when it's stride start to look like it lack any force in it, I do a "side kick" straight to it's face exposing it's soft throat which I hurriedly strike it twice using the obsidian knife which I have sheathed all along on my belt. After making sure the hare's death, I switch my attention to Genbu. He is full of bruises and deep wounds all over his body. He probably suffer internal bleeding as he keep coughing out blood and I am pretty sure some of his rib bones were broken. Afterward, I went to search some red herbs. I never thought, I already has to use the knowledge I just learned today. It take a while but the skill Owl's Eyes really is useful in herbs searching. I mashed the red herbs, and apply them to all of his wounds. In order to stop the bleeding, I skin the horned hare and use the hides as bandages, but..... -Is it too late already? Is he lost too much blood? I start to feel despair. If only my past self is a doctor, but he is just a N.E.E.T. Not in Education, Employment or Training.

No comments:

Post a Comment