Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

94th Post-Tracking

94- From where I am hiding, I can see nine pig-orcs, but unlike the three piglets I captured, these pig orcs were all well dressed. The one driving the wagons in medieval cloth outfits, while the other six wear worn out armor plates armed with big axes. I decide to stalk the pig-orcs group and maintain quiet a distance between us. "Learn lvl5-Owls' Eyes" "Learn Beginner Tracking." -I was able to raise this skill lvl by stalking and at the same time learn a related skill? That is just so awesome. With the two skills, I can easily see traces of foot marks and I am pretty sure my the accuracy of my vague estimation on the sizes, shapes, weight and the walking style of whatever making the foot marks, including when the foot marks were made, has slightly increase. To a certain extent, I can even guess what creatures made the foot marks, but that depend on my own past experience and knowledge about the creatures. Tracking skill will surely need a lot of exploring and study on monsters. I wonder if I should start make an encyclopedia of monsters that I encounter. Stalking the pig-orcs lead me to their mining village. However, when the group reach the mine, I can see human bound and gagged being forced to enter the mine. They are even non-human and children. This situation remind me of scenario in manga/anime regarding slaves traders and slaves hunters. Let assume they are not both. So, are those human slaves or livestocks?

No comments:

Post a Comment