Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

82nd Post-Me? Leader? Seriously?

82-"Leader? Isn't the leader is already some one among the parents' group? If I become one, wouldn't that be mutiny?" -It wouldn't be if I challenge the current leader and win? It's not that simple. My past self was a N.E.E.T. and he not a leader material and that would apply to me as well, but these five start to badmouth and compare me with the current leader, some one who I have never met. *Sigh*"Fine! I will become the leader, but that has to wait until that time, okay? For now, I forbid you to tell anyone about this matter. Understand!" "Learn Beginner Leadership." -Leadership? But I feel like tyrant. Afterward, they excuse themselves and went back to the main cave. -*Sigh* This won't bode well and I still need to feed my new pets. When the elders leave, the seven come in wanting a match with me. I originally want to refuse but change my mind as I could use some good fight as stress relief. "1vs7? Armed or unarmed?" As I say that I put clay sword on my shoulder. They have a little discussion and decide for the match to be just an unarmed duel. They also suggested me for one on one with each of them, but I told them a prolonged battle will tire me when I already has bunch of stuffs need to be done. Thus start an unarmed duel between me and the seven at the entrance of the main cave. I take my time to do some stretching while buffed myself with Inc Agi and Attention Concentration. The seven who has seen the previous fight, seem to figure the strategy to fight me.

No comments:

Post a Comment