Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

102th Post-No mercy

102- I then cast Inc Agi on everyone. Each of them were surprised from the sensation and I told them this buff only last for a short while, so don't get carried away. Afterward, we split up and sneak ourselves into our strike respective strike zones. Just like I though, Mint and Tris have no problem keeping up with me while still stay vigilance and stealthy. It doesn't took us that long to reach the strike zones and we wait patiently for the wind to die. The wind die and so the start of our ambush. Mint and Tris rain him down with flurry of poisoned arrows that I give to them on the unexpected kobold, while I sneak up on him and do a flying sidekick which knock him unconscious. I then let Mint and Tris tie him up and gagged his mouth. Poisoned, he will be weaken to even consider breaking free. From a far I can faintly hear the noise of battle between the rest of groups with their respective target. We then proceed to the center of the kobolds' group and start tying and gagged the sleeping kobolds. While we at it, the other teams start to arrive and join in. After making sure they're all tied up and gagged, I told the homogoblins to retrieve the sentries they took out and the 10 goblins to be on the look out. They're a little bit of dissatisfaction from the five, but they obey eventually. Except for my team, every single kobolds' sentries handle by the others were trashed and heavily wounded. They're barely alive. -OMG! Don't these guys know mercy?

No comments:

Post a Comment