Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 October 2014

44th Post-Sliding Doors

44-I decide to make sliding doors for each rooms and entrances for the caves. I try to made the doors as sturdy as possible and camouflage them with leaves. I hope that and the trench would be enough to deter nocturnal monsters from entering them. "Learn Intermediate Craftmanship." -Ok, that just so sweet! This creepy voice in my mind is like an encouragement to become better. This world sure is convenient. Now, I am even fired up to build a room in the goblins' cave, but first let go hunt. I decide to go to the last place I meet the kobolds. On the way, I run across what it seem to be a mangoose or is it a raccoon. It probably a badger since it is pretty aggressive. Either way it has thick armored scales covering some part of it's body making it harder to aim, so I decide to rely on brute strength and use a bat against the armored badger. I have known badger to be quiet a badass, but with scales covering part of it's body, there are hardly anything I can do against it. I try to turn it upside down and aim for it's soft belly with my axe, but this technique doesn't always work, like on my 3rd encounter with them, where I was forced to climb up a tree. However, I decide to cast lightning bolt on it. Using lightning bolt here is pretty risky. The kobolds I am looking for might notice. I also run across some snakes and for the first time I have finally able to test my greatest creation which work like a charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment