Powered By Blogger

Friday 31 October 2014

149th Post-Vivian' POV:Cute Angel Pt. 4

149-When other monsters start to desert into the cave, while some stay and start doing something else that isn't magic chanting, the cute angel seem to celebrate something. Some spikes unnaturally formed meters away from her. Earth magic? I want to observe more, but goblin Lulu tell us to go to sleep. I didn't realized it before, but each of this room has double storey earth beds built into the wall on both sides of the room and all of us were given the upper beds. Probably to make it easier to keep tab on us. I then climb into my bed using a prepared stair. The beds are hard as they're no mattresses nor pillows except for blankets made from hides. I am not sure if all the other women has gone asleep, but the one across my bed was snoring. The fireplace in the center of the cooking place were left lit, so there are some dim light coming in as the rooms' weird doors were left open. As the fire in the fireplace start to dim, some noises can be heard coming respectively from both of the entrances' doors. I quietly crept to have a sneak peek to the source of noises only to see the cute angel is fixing some mechanism on the doors. After look pretty satisfied, she went to the room between both the entrance and passage way. Her own private room? Unlikely, as I am very sure every single room here has two double storey earth beds. As I about to climb back into my bed, I hear foot steps, so I decide to spy again. I can see a figure approaching the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment