Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

111th Post-"I am no human."

111- If only I can use Earth Magic, maybe I could easily made them. I made the pipes to be quite long, I fear the current oven is too small. Since, I decide not to fill up the well with water just yet, so I decide to use it as oven, but that can wait until later in the evening. For now, I will made a lid to use as the well's seal. I feel quite bored, so I decide to remove the three kobold mages' gag and has a talk with them. "Can you teach me how to cast Rock Bullet in Goblins' language?" "Did you just say Rock Bullet? I don't know such spell." "Really? How about Rock Shell?" "Don't know either." "....." "Did the goblins forced you to learn their language, human?" "I am no human." I point my pointy ears as I answer. "Rare variant homogoblin with white skin?" "Yeah, I guess." "Is that even possible?" "....." "Why didn't you ask the one who teach you magic in the first place." "I am looking at one of them right now." "Me? How is that even possible." "I have been copying and modified the spell incantations you and some other kobold mages used during hunts." "Why didn't ask other homogoblins to teach you magic?" "I am the only one who can use magic among us." ".....' "When did you first learned magic?" "5 days ago." "What spells you can use?"

No comments:

Post a Comment