Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

121st Post-5th Cave

121-Seeing Re'ne speechless has always been priceless. She is like really smart. Her battle sense is just superb, but she easily panic, while Byakko on the other hand hot-headed and selfish. For the other goblins, I divide them into groups of six. There are 24 rankers plus ten subordinates of the 5 elders. I ask the elders what their specialties and except for Gobubaba, it seem they has none. 1-Herbs' Research and Development Team lead by Gobubaba,26 and Gobunanie, 17 and their four adult goblins subordinates will be responsible for taking care of nurseries. 2-Sentries Team lead by Gobujijie and two other male elder goblins, Gobukanie,20 and Gobuo,19 with their six male adult goblins subordinates which will responsible on keeping tab of the kobolds' village and done it in shifts. 0-Team "zero" lead by Sai. His team members are 4 female goblins of "ten" who aren't using crossbows, and #11. 1-Team "1" lead by #1 and #4 (#12~#15) 2-Team "2" lead by #2 and #5 (#16~#19) 3-Team "3" lead by #3 and #6 (#20~#23) After finish assigning the groups, I start to think it's time to modify the main cave. The twelve homogoblins has already really good at digging and building, maybe they have already capable to build rooms just like I did in the 4th cave and so I order them to build it's exact replica on the left side of the main cave. For team "zero", I assign them to make 300 bricks. While I taught them how to use the mold, I told the rest of the goblins to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment