Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 October 2014

46th Post-Stubborn Genbu

46-I told them the badger is even stronger then the horned hare. I also told them, if they ever kill a Pit Viper, they should give me the head. I also show them the pit viper. As for the animal's meat they already disembodied the entire animal except for it's leather? They also show me what look like a large turtle shell. So, it's a big tortoise. However, they told me they find it outside of some large cave, but the cave is also filled with loud scary noises, so decide not to enter as the tortoise itself isn't easy to beat either. I told them they make a good call. I told them the shell can be used as shield and would work well together with their horn spears. I show them how to make the shield, using some vines and woods. Lumbering skill make it easier to shape the wood, not to mention my Craftmanship has already reach intermediate, so the shell shield come out great. I also ask them to bring me to the cave tomorrow, which they agree willingly. It seem Genbu already join the hunt by simply using just one arm. His left arm might not be his dominant arm, but to just fight with just one arm show how stubborn he is. I then went back to my place and decide to harvest and slaughter all of my kills. The meats, hides and scales of 5 armored badgers and the meats and leathers from 3 pit vipers. However, I decide to keep two worth of badger's meats for tomorrow. Together with the "seven", we experiment with the herbs as we cook. With so many foods, we end up sharing them with any onlookers. Even Gobujijie and Gobubaba join the fray.

No comments:

Post a Comment