Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

85th Post-What does this mean?

85-I was really surprised when I unbuttoned his leather outfits. I just can't believe that Genbu is a girl all this time. What shock me the most is I always though of him as possible life partner. What does this mean? Is my past self influence my sexuality? I am a lesbian? However, I decide to brush those unrelated problem aside and concentrate on healing Genbu. Afterward, I tend to the rest of the seven and carry each one of them to the empty rooms in the 4th cave to recover. "Learn lvl10-Heal(max)" For some reason I feel so awful, so after I pack my stuffs, I check on the three "piglets". They're awaken and has untie all the vines restraining them. They also has eaten the stew from yesterday. Looking down on them in the holes seriously feel unreal. Today I decide to clear the trail in between the caves and the stream, so that I can run and pull the wagon at full speed. I also cut down any trees blocking the path. I reach the stream quiet some time later. I take a bath and catch some fishes, but end up being attacked by a big fish-type monster. It's a tough fight as the creature has water to it's advantage and my weapon is just one of the wooden spears I have been carrying around. With movement and speed restricted in the water, I decide to even the odd by knocking off the big ass monstrous catfish onto the land. As it try to struggle back to the stream, I do a flying sidekick and bash it back even further. -That should ground it for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment