Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

84th Post-Flying Sidekick

84-I hurriedly chase after her and before I know it I jump to her and deliver a strong sidekick, knocking her out. "Learn lvl1-Flying Sidekick." -OMG! I am getting stronger by the minutes. Without Re'ne's instructions, Eme and Jin who has been doing support before, start to take the offensive as they no longer can support the team who has start to fall apart. Both Mint and Tris possessed the speed and agility which originally the key attackers but without the support of Jin and Eme, they no longer hold a threat. Eme and Jin were too late to do anything when I already cast Dec Agi on both Mint and Tris, and start to pounce them with bash and flying sidekick until they too were out cold. With the lost of both the key attackers, the last four has start to rely on Kame and Genbu's offense and defense combo, but without Re'ne it lost it's fangs. With only just four of them, I decide to bid my time and try to exhaust their mana and stamina, but Genbu's perseverance start to bother me. -Where he keep all the drive he keep on showing? Or maybe he simply push himself too hard? Tch! This need to end! I then lure the four of them to turn their back to the wall and use Magnum break, knock back all four to it, knocking them out. "Learn lvl10-Bash(max)" "Learn lvl8-Inc Agi" "Learn lvl8-Dec Agi" Afterward, I hurriedly check on Genbu. Just like I thought, he really does running on mere will. I try to recuperate him but using heal from above the cloth would be less effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment