Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 October 2014

53rd Post-Human adventurers

53-We make bon-fire and gathering firewood is easy as they're practically come to us. I am not sure if the mosses and herbs found here aren't poisonous so I told the four female goblins not to use those while cooking. We need to save the green herbs for emergency. We have another party eating the kills and since, it's just me and the seven, they're many leftovers. Using the rabbits' hides I made rough backpack for each of the seven. They would suffice for now. With the dwarf trees, I made three bows. The woods from them are pretty strong, light and flexible, but my first bow still topped the new bows. I prefer a heavy bow. Mint, Tris and Jin took up the bows. I teach all of them how to use the bows, but only those three got the rope, not exaggeration to say they will be better then me if given a week or so. I also teach them how to make the arrows while I ask the four others to be on the look out and to try to take out tree dwarfs if they nearby. While the three work on their arrows, I am making arrows-holders and 7 utility belts, similar to mine. With everyone in new gears, the "seven" look pretty excited. We set to go deeper but after only kill a couple more monsters, we encounter a large group of adventurers. They're human and more then a dozens of them and of course we go into hiding. Lucky for me, human don't have enhance sense of smell unlike Kobolds. I then told the "seven" to leave the labyrinth, which cause them to frown, but they follow either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment