Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

80th Post-Foolish

80-I try to gain distance with back slide but the fifth guy is fast, but foolish if he think he can overpower me. When I see a chance, I use sidekick on him and send him flying a couple of metre on his hind as his friends avoid him. I kick the shield guy, knocking him down and steal a punch to the shield woman, but the estoc-users lunge themselves at me, I parry the woman and avoid the guy while chasing after the fifth guy. Realized, I am after him, he rain daggers at me which also hit his friends. It's not hard to avoid when you is smaller. I use "endure" and land as many punches I can get while dodging some of his slashes and endure the rest. On the seventh hit, I use "hiding" before I side step to avoid the flurry of attacks by the other four. Afterward, I use back slide to put a distance between me and them. I am pretty sure I did five double attack on the fifth guy. After casting heal on myself, I decide to engage all of them at once and use sidekick whenever I has the chance. The shielders try to put up defense while the three others try to attack from the gaps, but I take time casting "Dec Agi" on each one of them. After taking out the already weaken fifth guy with a bash to his gut, it start to look like I was toying with the rest. I dodge their strong attacks, parry and endure their weak attacks as I keep steal punches the shielders and bashes the estoc users. The 2nd to fall is the shielder guy, followed by both of the estoc-users.

No comments:

Post a Comment