Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

67th Post-Cloth Making

67-It's time to get out of this unsightly cloth of rags, the next phase of my plan:Making clothes, but first let boil some water. I made four stone age stove and put pots filled with water from the well on them. Why four? 1st for the rabbits' hides, 2nd for the badgers' hides, 3rd for spiders' webs and the 4th for drinking water. -For future health, I should start now, right? I put many firewood and lit it with fire bolt. With constant practice, I hope to raise my magic proficiency and it's lvl. I am not sure why I decide to boil the hides, but it based on my memory. It probably to get rid of germs, but for spiders silks and pupas, it's to get rid of their sticky substances. After drying them up under the sun, I decide to go out to hunt with the new two wheeled wagon, I can easily carry one of the new clay axe as it's too heavy to walk with and I can't carry it on my backpack either. I also bring two clay knives as well as clay sword, stone hoe and stone scoop. I decide to just carry a clay knife on me for now and pulling the the wagon or should I say cart, isn't really a picnic either and of course I carry all the usual items on my back inside my old backpack. To make pulling the cart easier I always buffed myself with Inc Agi. After a while, I run across a horned hare and of course I pull an ambush on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment