Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

79th Post-Amateur!

79-".......!" "I am guessing none of you can use magic. Is that why you believe I won't keep my promise, right?" -There are possibility that these five can lift the clay hammer, so I should be careful. When they readied themselves, they are surprise that I just wearing the usual rag clothes and the new horned hare's paws and feet set, plus the old gauntlet covering my left arm to fight. I want to wear the new clothes as well, but decide not to as I still hasn't take a bath and still sweaty from last night. -What is the best way to beat them without killing them? By fighting without weapons that is. This team of five consist of three guys and two women. Two of them wield a small a little bit broken shield and chipped short sword. The 3rd and 4th wield an estoc each and the last one wield a small dagger that look can be throw. He probably has some more in hiding. The fight start with me use "Inc Agi" and "Attention Concentration" on myself as they get close to me. Unlike the three piglets, the five didn't bother to circle me. -Amateur! While use "Dec Agi" on the shield woman, I parry the shield guy and use bash straight to his jaw, knocking him down. He won't be a trouble for a while. Next, I dodge one of the estoc user and steal a punch to the fifth guy while take a slash to my gut by the other one. The estoc hurt but it doesn't do much with energy coat, "on". The fifth guy is fast and throw a dagger at me but I give him a bash after I evade it.

No comments:

Post a Comment