Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

95th Post-Hypocrisy

95-Livestock? Gobujijie sure don't mind eating the three piglets. Maybe they're their slaves, forced labors for their mine. *Sigh*-Slavery might be legal in this world, but should I put a blind eyes or do something about it? I don't want to be hypocrite and say I will fight for the slaves. In the first place, is it really wise to make the other goblins to go war against the pig-orcs? Not only they're bigger and stronger, they're also heavily armed and probably has quite a numbers of veteran warriors or mercenaries. But, if I don't capture the three piglets, the pig-orcs would probably has attacked and enslaved us already. -Hmmm..... The hurdles are quite high since I don't want any of the goblins to die a frog death. Since magic exist in this world, something like slaves' crests probably exist too. They're possibility that the slaves will be fighting along side the pig-orcs' and that could easily amount to a hundred. Can't do anything about numbers, so we need strategy and intense training to increase the individual strength of each goblins. I should also start to teach magic to other homogoblins, just like Eme and Jin. The goblins seriously lack experience. I can't have them cowering during battle and making them spar against the three piglets, wouldn't be enough. What I really need is a full-scale war practice. Should I take on the innocent kobolds? Innocent? This is for the sake of survival, just like how they attack the bats' colony, they too will do the same to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment