Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

78th Post-Proposal

78-Hearing my proposal, the five change glance at each other, while the seven seem to be thinking about something. Eme broke the silence, by suddenly ask a question. "What is pledge loyalty?" "If you lose to me, you has to obey everything I ask you to do." Re'ne suddenly shout : "I am already Goburan's follower!" Genbu follow with: "I too because Goburan save my life!" The rest of the seven despite not saying anything start to nod their heads. To me Re'ne's action is kinda unexpected. "Of course not. You guys are my family." "..........." "So, no one want to challenge me?" I then change my glance to the rest of the goblins. "Anyone?!" Kame suddenly come forward. "If I can lift this, is it okay if I don't have to fight you?" "Sure." Upon hearing my reply, Kame lift the hammer and shout: "I swear loyalty to Goburan!" His action was then followed by the rest of the "seven" and they actually capable to lift the hammer. For some reason I feel proud. However, I realized the magic show from earlier seem to spook everyone. "I won't use that!" As I point my finger to the spot I used firebolt before. Hearing that the "seven" seem to has a change of heart. The same can be said to the rest. "Really?" "I have always want to fight Goburan." Suddenly, everyone start to crowd the hammer as each of them try to lift it, except for the seven everyone else who try, fail. However, the five homogoblins from before don't even bother to try. "Okay, how about 5vs1?"

No comments:

Post a Comment