Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

92nd Post-Swimming Lesson

92-As for the roof, it's were made by aligning woods together and tree barks and many wide leaves were weaved together as cover. Without roof tiles, I am satisfied with just these. I still not quiet sure how to make roof tiles, but I know they're no point hurrying. I will figure them out in three future. The water in the well were almost dried out, so I decide to make mud out of it by widening and deepen the well. Afterward, the well's surface were plastered with mud and left to dry. With everyone covered with dirt and mud, we all go to the stream and have a bath. Just like I thought, most of the homogoblins don't bother to take a bath. I know it's pointless to teach them about hygiene, so I challenge them all to a swimming competition. I provoke them by swimming around and throw at them fishes that I caught. I told them at this very stream I fought with the big monster fish we eat during lunch. Hearing that, they become excited and lunge themselves into the stream. Since none of them know how to swim, it's become a swimming lesson. "Next time, I will take you all to a much bigger and deeper water, like rivers, lakes and sea." "Rivers? Lakes? Sea?" "Bigger and deeper water?" "Yeah! So deep that there are so many fishes in it." Hearing new words and my alien explanations, probably give them some weird mental images and imaginations. When everyone start to return to the goblins' cave as it's almost sunset, I decide not to hurried back and take time picking up herbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment