Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

90th Post-At last learnt fire ball.

90-My antic attract the attention of some goblins and including the 12 homogoblins I ask to stock up firewood, but they know better not to bother me. "Learn lvl4-Fire Bolt" "Learn lvl1-Fire Ball" I almost jump in excitement. I haven't able to raise my magic's skills' lvl for a couple of days now and it's the very skill I learnt from the kobold mage. Isn't that just awesome? Of course I start casting fireball and switch to fire bolt when I no longer have enough mana for it. A fireball use about 3time the amount of mana compare to firebolt but cover a 5x5 square metre of an area. -Damn! This just feel so good . When both skills reach lvl5, I decide that would be enough and dig out the hoes and scoops. I sharpen them and fixed them to thick wooden handles that I carved neatly. Each of them are as heavy of a clay sword, so I use my 4-wheeled wagon and pull them all to the main cave, where I see the 12 homogoblins has stacked so many very good pieces of woods and branches. To think they would collect this many, I wonder how far they go to fetch them since the lumbers outside none were touched. I don't see or hear them cut down trees either. Truly a miracle. I then praise them all for the hard work and give the five and Genbu, a scoop each. As for the rest of the seven they got hoes. *I just realized, Scoop = Shovel. I think I will start referring scoop as shovel, it sound cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment