Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 October 2014

32nd Post-Sky is blue

32-It seem the other six weren't around. They return later when I am in the middle of making a stretcher, but I has to break their happy moment a couple of minutes later when I ask them to help me move Genbu to the stretcher. The stretcher was simply build by stacking many smaller branches to two long bigger branches. I used what left of the Hare's hides for it's sheet. With that done, I ask them to carry the stretcher back along with Genbu, as well as the hare's meat. "You didn't come along?" "I got something else to do. Why don't you try make fire by your own to cook the meat. You have seen me do it, right?" The four female goblins nod their heads willfully. It seem their respect for me skyrocketed. They might worship me at this rate, lol. After they leave my sight, I lie down as I was too tired and greatly exhausted. -The sky is blue..... I never knew sky-gazing would be feel this great and refreshing. Today really is like a roller coaster ride. After I get my strength back I pack up my stuffs and ready my bow. I decide to find myself some pupas or maybe spiders' webs. Just like I thought, there are pupas but I change my mind from killing them and to seek for the empty ones. I run across some butterflies, kill them as I anxiously be wary of spiders. I found some really thin silks of spider strings on the ground. Tarantulas? As long I didn't get too near to their nest they probably won't attack me. Either way I pick up the strings and wound them up to a twig.

No comments:

Post a Comment