Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 October 2014

24th Post-"OMG! That sound like trouble."

24-At the cave, we both go each of our own way and I went back to my sleeping place to keep the herbs I pick up on the way into the food storage. I took out my last spare of stone knife and put it into the sheath on my tree bark belt. I also keep the rabbits' hides inside my tool storage and dig up another hole to be turned into tool storage. The old one become a storage to keep loots instead. As I ready myself to go out again, I found myself to be in the center of attention. They greet me as I walk by. They has the eyes of admiration, I wonder why. After a while, some goblins come and give me some fruits and then apologize for stealing mine the other day, which I already forgotten. It seem the news I kill 6 horned rabbits on my own are being spread out. It probably the work of those seven goblins who eat lunch with me. It seem their victory against a horned rabbit is also known by all the other goblins so they imitate them by also forming groups of 5 or 6. I ask a female goblin by the name of Lulu the whereabouts of those seven. She say they were inspired by my achievement and decide to take on the horned rabbits solo as well. "When?" "Just now, you just missed them." OMG! That sound like trouble. Did they honestly think I take on those horned rabbits with the very knives I hand to them. For some reason, I feel guilty for their rash action so, I quickly race across the forest and climb up trees to look for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment