Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 October 2014

23rd Post-Meeting Gobubaba

23-She is wondering what I am going to do today and I told her about making bricks. It kinda surprise me that she doesn't look that puzzled at all. I bet Jijie will freak out, lol. It seem she is munching some bugs' larvaes, so I ask if she know where to find caterpillars and the place she told me is the very place I found and kill giant butterflies. She warn me about giant butterflies and giant spiders. From that answer I am pretty convinced she is knowledgeable and told her I have once kill the giant butterflies and I would like to make antidote for their poison. Amazed, she then told me about three basis kind of herbs that can be use as remedy. The first is a rainbow colored herbs. It is a panacea that can treat almost all ailments. She described to me it's appearance. Green herbs work great on bugs' stungs and bites. It weren't kinda hard to find them, but she show me the ropes and how to distinguish from common weeds. The red colored herbs are the most tricky and can be used for physical injuries and wounds. It actually green in color but if mashed up, the herb become red. There are also yellow and white herbs, but those are almost non-existence in this forest. She also told the methods to apply and used them. "Learn Beginner Herbiology." "Learn Beginner Foresting." Waaaa.... Two more new skills. I never thought I can learn skills by being taught. I then ask her if she can teach me how to fight, but she say I am already more capable then anyone else in the cave.

No comments:

Post a Comment