Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 October 2014

22nd Post-New and Improved Rabbit Horn Spear

22-Unlike my previous spears, the branches I used for them has "Y-shaped" fork on one end. The blade part were made from a horned rabbits' horn that were tied neatly between the fork shaped end. This design give the spears a much higher durability and enable strong thrust. I even fortified the other ends with vines. All left is to give the spears to them and turn "obsidian" stone into a knife. I found myself a flat rock and sharpen it just like the stone knives. I made the handle in a similar way with the spears. I am pretty impress with it myself. For now, I have bunch of rabbits' hides but I don't have needle nor thread. I kinda remember fabrics need to be cooked? Or is it boiled? Fish bones for the needle and some webs for thread? Urns, jars, pots, bowls, cups, etc? For those I need to make an oven which mean I need "bricks" and most of all should I make it here? Mud take time to dry and monsters might ruin them. Cave then, plus carrying the mud all the way to the cave would be a great training. I decide to leave all my stuffs at the cave and on the way I come across an old female goblin. It seem my antics are already the talk of other goblins. I spend most of the time by the stream after all. Any goblins who come to drink will surely see me. She go by the name Gobubaba. At 26years old, she is way older then Jijie. Looking at her, I want to rank-up so much since I don't plan to retire to old age that quickly. Homogoblins live longer then goblins, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment