Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 October 2014

21st Post-"If you give me..."

21-"If you give me the rabbit, I will share my lunch with you guys." They look at each other and with a short discussion they agreed. The guy with the rabbit is a little bit hesitant but give the rabbit to me either way. I then wash some of of the leftover twigs, pull out two rabbits worth of meat, stick the meat to the twigs and line them up around the fireplace. When any of the meat were cooked properly I take the first one, take a bite of it which taste really good. The only rabbits' meat I eat in past life are rabbits' burgers, so I never knew rabbits' meat could be this good. Seeing my reaction, drool can be seen from each of these goblins. "Wait, the meat are still not ready." The look of their faces are priceless as they each have a bite of the cooked meat. When I am already full, there are still plenty of the meat, so I decide to skin the rabbit from before and slaughter it's meat. Suddenly: "Learn Beginner Harvesting." "Learn Beginner Slaughtering." Hmmmm.... Two new skills learned. Not bad, not bad at all. I realized the four female goblins are interested with what I am doing. I decide to give the knives to them, though they're only two of them. "For skinning and slaughtering." Upon receiving the knives one of them give me a black rock. It's harder compared to normal rock, I wonder if a much sharper knife can be made from them. They then leave me alone. I decide to make each one of them a spear, so I went around looking for suitable branches.

No comments:

Post a Comment