Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

98th Post-Is god rooting for my no kill policy?

98-A good call in their part but they doesn't seem to realize that the arrows I used were poisonous. Luckily, I am able to poison two of them, so the first target that needed to be hunt is the lucky one who dodge my poisonous arrows. With my running speed it isn't that hard for me to reach him and flying sidekick him in the head. He is unexpectedly agile. -Are all kobolds this agile as well? I can easily close my distance with flying sidekick, but I can't effort to use knock back bash against fleeing target as that only help him so I resort to use Envenom skill whenever I have the chance. I have never really used the skill since we can't eat poisoned monsters nor do I know the potency of the venom that come out from my nails. I also use envenom on my disposable daggers to turn them into poisoned daggers and use the skill throwing poisoned daggers on the fleeing kobold. To be honest, I have been wondering why the skill is so specific. Weirdly enough, my accuracy reduce when I just throw not poisoned daggers. With envenom as my forte it doesn't take too long of a time before the kobold is too weak to move from poisoning. "Learn lvl5-Envenom" "Learn Intermediate Throwing Poisoned Daggers." "Learn Beginner Detoxify." -Learn a skill to cure poisoning? Is God rooting for my no kill policy? I then tie the kobold up in the tree. It's sort of unexpected but the kobold is a she and even poisoned she struggle and try to break free when I am tying her up.

No comments:

Post a Comment