Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

97th Post-They're already here?

97--Just as I plan to attack them, they're already here? I want to quickly notice the others, but the kobolds' missing members really bug me. -They're 20 of them here now, would mean they already spied on us some time ago, probably not today since the addition of 12 homogoblins in our rank probably the reason they hasn't attack yet and the disappearance of the three kobolds is to ask reinforcement from the kobolds' village. Upon realizing that, I run upstream, cross the river at some point and try to track the kobolds' footprints that lead back to their village. "Learn lvl10-Running(max)" Though I usually should be rejoicing, there are more pressing matter and that to stop the three on their track. If I succeed, not only we will survive the night, we will also decrease the numbers of the kobolds by 23. Upon finding the three, I realized they don't have the urgency I expected on messengers asking for reinforcement. From this, I deduced that they wouldn't attack until dawn. -Why don't they attack during the night? Probably because dogs don't have night vision and some other reason unknown to me. It could be me, since I always sleep late. Even at dawn, they would still has the upper hands as goblins would still be sleeping during dawn. Using the cover of the night, I surprise attack them from the direction of their village using poisoned arrows. I hope to disoriented and slowing down their movement. The tactic work and they start to take detour and split up.

No comments:

Post a Comment